Thank you for your interest in supporting St. Ann's young families with an in-kind gift. Please take a look at our Amazon Wish List for our most urgent needs.
We are also in need of the following items to support the young mothers and children in our care:
- Adult toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Similac (Regular and Sensitive)
- Baby food (fruits and vegetables - no meats)
- Bibs (large)
- Size 4 and 5 diapers
- Facial Tissues
- Laundry detergent
- Dove bar soap
- Adult lotion and body wash
- Adult shampoo and conditioner
- Baby wipes
- Baby bottles
- Gift Cards (Giant, Safeway, CVS, Target, Kmart, Walmart, Pizza Hut, McDonald’s, IHOP, and Home Depot)
Please check this page and our Amazon Wish List
periodically, because we may adjust the Wish List based on the needs of our clients and the quantity of gifts that we receive.
St. Ann's Closet
Whenever one of St. Ann's young mothers attends a job interview or new employment opportunity, we want ensure that they are dressed to make a fabulous first impression. The closet in our Education and Employment Program is stocked with professional women's apparel that will give them the confidence they need to enter or return to the workplace.
To suit our clients needs, we currently accept new and nearly-new items that are clean, contemporary and interview-appropriate, including:
- Skirt and pant suits or separates
- Blazers and jackets
- Professional shoes (closed-toed)
- Practical and professional handbags and briefcases
- Outerwear for all seasons, shapes and sizes
Currently, we have an urgent need for women's professional clothes in sizes 12-18.
If you would like to make a professional apparel contribution to St. Ann's Education and Employment Program, please contact Mary Wadlinger by phone (301-559-5500) or email (email@example.com